Work for Spaceships
Looking for a fun & rewarding job in travel & tourism? Spaceships UK & Europe is looking for motivated colleagues. At the moment we have the following vacancies at our London office.
Sales & Business Development Manager - Full Time/Permanent
A customer service role will become available in our London depot starting immediately. This is an exciting opportunity to work in our expanding London office.
- Location: Hayes, London
- Start Date: Immediate
- Salary: £33,300
Our Sales and Business Development Manager will be responsible for all sales-related activities within the organisation. Some of the key activities include:
- Managing and responding to sales leads
- Working with UK and international travel agents to generate sales
- Managing our pricing and conducting yield management
- Generating online content and content for print media to publicise the brand
- Managing relationships with trade and industry bodies and helping to identify possible partnership and marketing opportunities
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Proven sales experience
- Management experience
- Experience with the Rental Car Manager software package
- Extensive experience and knowledge of camping in the UK and Europe
- Experience of selling to international customers (specifically Australasian customers) within a B2C environment.
- Proven track record in establishing relationships with suppliers
- Experience working with industry bodies and trade associations to promote products or services.
- Experience in managing business social media accounts
- Excellent writing skills with experience of generating content suitable for print media
- Experience in price forecasting and yield management
- Full Driver’s licence
- Speaking other European languages
- Existing contacts within the travel industry
Job location Hayes, Greater London.39 hours per week.
- Extensive camping and travel experience throughout UK and Europe: 1 year
- Rental Car Manager software: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
- Management: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Driver's licence (clean)
The available position is full time.
If you think you have what it takes to join the Spaceships team then please email email@example.com with your CV.