Work for Spaceships
Looking for a fun & rewarding job in travel & tourism? Spaceships UK & Europe is looking for motivated colleagues. At the moment (January 2017), we have the following vacancies at our London offic
A customer service role will become available in our London depot from the 1st of May 2017. This is an exciting opportunity to work in our expanding London office in a customer facing role.
- Location: Hayes, London
- Start Date: 1st of May 2017
- End Date: 6-month contract
- Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring all vehicles dispatched meet the Spaceships standard of cleanliness
- Provide an efficient and effective face to face service to customers
- Arranging services for customers and providing local travel advice
- Updating reservations system
- Answer customer queries by phone and email
- Promote and market the business
- Process customer payments and refunds
- Processing traffic fines/violations
- Ordering office supplies
- Filing and maintenance of reservation documents
Skills and attributes required
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Absolute team player
- Experience in MS Office suite of programs
- A high level or organisation, self-motivation and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to use initiative, troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Proactive approach to work, responsiveness, diligent, ethical and honest.
The available position is full time from Thursday - Monday.
If you think you have what it takes to join the Spaceships team then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.