Ireland Campervan Hire, Campervan Rental in Ireland | Spaceships Rentals
Ireland campervan rental
Spaceships Dublin depot is located in Navan which is a 1 hour bus ride from central Dublin or Dublin Airport. Customers are collected free from Navan centre and taken to the depot.
The depot address is:
The 109 bus will take you from Dublin City Centre to Navan and the 109A will get you to Navan from Dublin Airport. Navan is close to the M3 motorway so has easy access to anywhere in Ireland.
To use the free transfer service from Navan Town you will need to contact our Dublin depot manager once you've made your booking. A taxi from Dublin airport or Dublin city can be arranged through Moriarty Cabs - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some approximate driving times from Dublin in your campervan.
Cork: 3 hours
Belfast: 1 hour 40 minutes
Galway: 2 hours 15 minutes
Killarney: 4 hours
Top 5 places to see in Ireland in your campervan:
- Drive across the Connor Pass into the beautiful harbour town of Dingle on Ireland's west coast
- Enjoy some authentic Irish music in the village of Doolin in County Clare
- Get your hiking boots on for a walk over the Ga of Dunloe, with a boat trip taking you back in to Killarney
- Take a look at the unique landscape at The Giant's Causeway in Northern Ireland
- Indulge in some fantastic fresh seafood in one of Kinsale's famous restaurants
Interesting facts about Ireland
- Many Irish people still speak the native Gaelic language and you'll see the road signs are written in Gaelic and English
- A lot of Irish surnames are prefixed with Mc or Mac, such as McCleary. This prefix means "son of... ". Surnames prefixed with "O" mean "grandson of... ".
- Ireland has won the Eurovision Song Contest 7 times - more than any other nation.
- Hook lighthouse in Wexford is believed to be the oldest working lighthouse in the world. The structure still standing today was built in 1142 or 1245 (depending on who you believe!) There has been a lighthouse on the same spot since the 5th century
- Jonnie Fox's pub in the Wicklow Mountains has hosted a staggering number of celebrities and dignitaries. Past visitors have included Mohamad Ali, Boris Becker, Brad Pitt, Barack Obama, John F Kennedy, Robbie Williams and The Rolling Stones!