Work for Spaceships
Spaceships Rentals are the UK's largest campervan and motorhome rental company. We create amazing, unforgettable experiences for our customers who come from all over the world.
We have a diverse team with members from all corners of the globe, much like our customer base.
Job Role: Customer Service Adviser
Seasonal, Weekend Position
We are looking for someone with outstanding customer service skills to work in our London office for the busiest and biggest year yet at Spaceships Rentals.
The fixed working hours are:
9am-5pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Explaining to customers how to use their campervan
- Dealing with pre-hire questions from customers by phone and email
- Completing all necessary paperwork with customers and administrative tasks accurately
- Maintaining our customer reception area to a high standard
To succeed in this position you will need to have fantastic customer service skills and be experienced in dealing with people from different countries.
You will be a fluent English speaker and will need full rights to work in the UK. If you can speak any other European languages that would help. A full driving licence is also required.
This is a seasonal role. Start date is ASAP. End date is around the 30th September (negotiable with suitable candidate). There is possibility that this can be extended past the end date or even become a full time permanent contract if business requirements allow this.
£10 per hour - 16hrs a week guaranteed. Potentially more days available when busy.
Job Type: Part-time, Contract
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to;
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Job Role: Car Valet
Spaceships Campervan and Motorhome Rentals has an exciting opportunity to join our team in Wraysbury, close to Heathrow airport. This is a seasonal role, starting from June, finishing on the 1st of October (could be extended optionally depending on work load)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring all vehicles dispatched meet the Spaceships standard of cleanliness
- Cleaning the vehicles inside and outside
- Preparing bed linen and cooking equipment
- Helping with tasks if required
Skills and attributes required:
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Full driving license
• Absolute team player
• Proactive approach to work , ethical and honest.
• Flexibility and willingness to periodically work weekends
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary £20,000 p.a pro rata
• 28 days paid holiday pro rata per year
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to
email@example.com and we will get back to you