Ireland Campervan & Motorhome Hire
Spaceships Dublin branch is located in Garlow Cross, around an hour by bus from central Dublin or Dublin Airport. It's the perfect place to begin your Spaceships Road Trip around Ireland with good access to Limerick, Galway and the Wild Atlantic Way to the west, Cork to the south and Northern Ireland. You can hire the 7-berth Family motorhome and blast-off to discover Ireland from the Spaceships Dublin branch.
The Wild Atlantic Way is one of the longest coastal routes on the planet, with over 2500km of roads winding across 6 regions on Ireland's western Atlantic coastline - and your Spaceships motorhome is the perfect way to discover it. Northern Ireland is the birthplace of The Titanic and home to several Game of Thrones locations.
Non-Contact Pick-Up & Drop-Off
We are operating a contactless pick-up and drop off service at all our branches. Your vehicle will be available with keys in a secure lock-box. We will email you a vehicle familiarisation video, details of your key box and your unique entry code to retrieve them. The same process will take place when you return the campervan or motorhome. This is our standard out of hours procedure, which we have extended as a best hygiene practice. All vehicle details and any minor damage reports will also be emailed to you.
Spaceships Dublin: motorhome hire
Our Dublin Garlow Cross branch has a convenient location being close to the motorway, with good road and rail links to Dublin City Centre and Airport.
- 6 minutes from Garlow Cross bus stop
- 50 mins by taxi from Dublin and Airport (Around €70)
- 1 hour from Central Dublin and airport by bus
- Just off R147, 5 mins from Junction 7 of the M3 motorway
Spaceships Dublin branch address
Contacting us by phone:
- +44 208 573 2300 (from outside the UK, including Ireland)
- 0208 573 2300 (freephone within the UK, including Northern Ireland)
Map: Spaceships Dublin
Getting to Spaceships Dublin
From Dublin City Centre - Navan Express Bus NX which runs from Dublin City to Navan every 20mins. You must get off the bus at Garlow Cross Bus Stop.
From Dublin Airport - 109A bus runs the Airport to Navan. The 109 bus runs from Dublin City to Navan. You must get off the bus at the Garlow Cross Bus Stop, just before Navan Town. See timetables here.
Once you get off the bus at Garlow Cross bus stop walk towards the pub - Tara Na Ri; take the first left just before the pub and take the first left down a gated farm. On your left at the bottom of the field is the Spaceships Branch
If you'd like to book a transfer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We can provide at owners risk parking for £10 per day.
Here are some approximate driving times from Dublin in your campervan.
Cork: 3 hours
Belfast: 1 hour 40 minutes
Galway: 2 hours 15 minutes
Killarney: 4 hours
Top 5 places to see in Ireland in your campervan:
- Drive across the Connor Pass into the beautiful harbour town of Dingle on Ireland's west coast
- Enjoy some authentic Irish music in the village of Doolin in County Clare
- Get your hiking boots on for a walk over the Ga of Dunloe, with a boat trip taking you back in to Killarney
- Take a look at the unique landscape at The Giant's Causeway in Northern Ireland
- Indulge in some fantastic fresh seafood in one of Kinsale's famous restaurants
Interesting facts about Ireland
- Many Irish people still speak the native Gaelic language and you'll see the road signs are written in Gaelic and English
- A lot of Irish surnames are prefixed with Mc or Mac, such as McCleary. This prefix means "son of... ". Surnames prefixed with "O" mean "grandson of... ".
- Ireland has won the Eurovision Song Contest 7 times - more than any other nation.
- Hook lighthouse in Wexford is believed to be the oldest working lighthouse in the world. The structure still standing today was built in 1142 or 1245 (depending on who you believe!) There has been a lighthouse on the same spot since the 5th century
- Jonnie Fox's pub in the Wicklow Mountains has hosted a staggering number of celebrities and dignitaries. Past visitors have included Mohamad Ali, Boris Becker, Brad Pitt, Barack Obama, John F Kennedy, Robbie Williams and The Rolling Stones!
Or check out our travel blog for more Ireland tips and suggested itineraries.