Campervan & Motorhome Hire in Ireland
Spaceships Dublin branch is located in Garlow Cross which is less than 1-hour bus ride from central Dublin or Dublin Airport.
The branch address is:
There is the Navan Express Bus NX which runs from Dublin City to Navan every 20mins. You must get off the bus at Garlow Cross Bus Stop.
The 109A bus runs from the Airport to Navan. The 109 bus runs from Dublin City to Navan. You must get off the bus at the Garlow Cross Bus Stop, just before Navan Town.
Once you get off the bus at Garlow Cross bus stop walk towards the pub - Tara Na Ri; take the first left just before the pub and take the first left down a gated farm. On your left at the bottom of the field is the Spaceships Branch
If you'd like to book a transfer please contact email@example.com
We can provide at owners risk parking for £10 per day.
Here are some approximate driving times from Dublin in your campervan.
Cork: 3 hours
Belfast: 1 hour 40 minutes
Galway: 2 hours 15 minutes
Killarney: 4 hours
Top 5 places to see in Ireland in your campervan:
- Drive across the Connor Pass into the beautiful harbour town of Dingle on Ireland's west coast
- Enjoy some authentic Irish music in the village of Doolin in County Clare
- Get your hiking boots on for a walk over the Ga of Dunloe, with a boat trip taking you back in to Killarney
- Take a look at the unique landscape at The Giant's Causeway in Northern Ireland
- Indulge in some fantastic fresh seafood in one of Kinsale's famous restaurants
Interesting facts about Ireland
- Many Irish people still speak the native Gaelic language and you'll see the road signs are written in Gaelic and English
- A lot of Irish surnames are prefixed with Mc or Mac, such as McCleary. This prefix means "son of... ". Surnames prefixed with "O" mean "grandson of... ".
- Ireland has won the Eurovision Song Contest 7 times - more than any other nation.
- Hook lighthouse in Wexford is believed to be the oldest working lighthouse in the world. The structure still standing today was built in 1142 or 1245 (depending on who you believe!) There has been a lighthouse on the same spot since the 5th century
- Jonnie Fox's pub in the Wicklow Mountains has hosted a staggering number of celebrities and dignitaries. Past visitors have included Mohamad Ali, Boris Becker, Brad Pitt, Barack Obama, John F Kennedy, Robbie Williams and The Rolling Stones!