Scotland Campervan & Motorhome Hire
Campervan rental in Scotland has really grown in popularity in recent years as tourists want to get off the beaten track and get in amongst the stunning scenery. Edinburgh is a great place from which to explore Scotland by campervan. With excellent road connections from our depot you can be in the Scottish Highlands in an hour or set out on your own Spaceships road trip along the North Coast 500, over 500 miles of coastal scenery around the north of Scotland.
Non-Contact Pick-Up & Drop-Off
We are operating a contactless pick-up and drop off service at all our branches. Your vehicle will be available with keys in a secure lock-box. We will email you a vehicle familiarisation video, details of your key box and your unique entry code to retrieve them. The same process will take place when you return the campervan or motorhome. This is our standard out of hours procedure, which we have extended as a best hygiene practice. All vehicle details and any minor damage reports will also be emailed to you.
Spaceships Edinburgh: campervan & motorhome hire
Our Edinburgh branch has a convenient location being close to the motorways, with good road and rail links to Edinburgh City Centre and Airport.
- our nearest bus stop is under a 1 minute walk
- 10 mins by taxi from Edinburgh Airport (Roughly £9 by Uber/Taxi)
- 16 minutes by bus from Edinburgh International Airport
- 37 minutes from Central Edinburgh by bus
- Under 5 mins away from M8 and M9
Spaceships Edinburgh branch address
East Mains Industrial Estate
13 Tartraven Place,
Contacting us by phone:
Map: Spaceships Edinburgh
Getting to Spaceships Edinburgh
From Edinburgh Airport
- 600 bus (direction Whitburn/Livingston)) from Edinburgh Airport (Stand E)
- Get off at 'Old Liston Road' stop (towards Spaceships) at Luxury Car village (next to Mercedes-Benz garage)
- Get on bus 24, 25, 275, X17 or X18 to Dunnet Way bus stop
From Central Edinburgh
Bus 24, 25, 275, X17 or X18 - Princes street stop PQ, next to Waverley station
All buses stop at the same stop near Spaceships Edinburgh. The stop name is Dunnet Way Press the bell to get off after you see the Shell petrol station with a Starbucks and Greggs on your right. From the bus stop across the road and walk up Dunnet Way then spaceships will be on your 2nd left. More info about public transport to go from Edinburgh city centre or the airport to the Spaceships depot in Edinburgh.
List of top 5 places to visit in Scotland in your campervan
- Have a lookout for the famous Monster as you drive the north shore of Loch Ness
- Get your camera ready for the view at Ardnamurchan Beach on Scotland's rugged west coast
- Step back in time as you explore Urquhart Castle in the Scottish Highlands
- Take the bridge across to the Isle of Skye for some of Scotland's most breathtaking scenery
- Learn the mysteries behind whisky production at one of Scotland's many distilleries
Or check out our travel blog for more Scotland tips and suggested itineraries.