Meet the Spaceships UK team
John recognised early on that it’s not just about the bells and whistles on the vehicles it’s about the service. For that reason, Spaceships has always prided itself on its staff along with its award-winning vehicle design.
- Nationality: British/Irish
- Position: Managing Director
- Interesting Fact: Holds the Guinness World Record (with others) for most people on a single deck bus
- Favourite Place to take a Spaceship: Golden Cap in Dorset. Wonderful campsite, stunning views and a pub on the beach. What more could you want!
- Nationality: French (but sounds Scottish)
- Position: Operations Manager
- Interesting Fact: Pretends to be Scottish and once solo travelled to Japan as a teenager to climb Mount Fuji!
- Favourite Place to take a Spaceship: Skiing! Morzine and Val Thorens are my favourites – easy to access and lots of cheap places to park up within sight of the ski lifts.
- Nationality: Hungarian
- Position: Fleet Manager
- Interesting Fact: Gabor loves driving and races 2 stroke 125 gearbox karts on weekends.
- Favourite Place to take a Spaceship: Taking a motorhome conquering many mountain passes in the Swiss and Italian Alps including the Stelvio pass.
- Nationality: British
- Position: Customer Services Representative
- Interesting Fact: Jack competes in charity boxing matches raising money for local charities
- Favourite Place to take a Spaceship: Easy, Snowdonia in Wales. Being able to just cut myself off from the outside world for a few days helps me clear my head and feel refreshed. It is a great destination on London’s doorstep.