30 inspirational travel quotes to awaken your wanderlust
Posted on 06/05/2016 by Rieke Lange
Have you been playing with the thought of just packing your bags and going travelling for a while now? After reading these quotes you just want to go to the next airport to start your very own adventure. But be careful you might get bitten by the travel bug.
Travel quotes: famous words of wisdom
"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or moving your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain"
"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list"
"If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try"
Jaime Lyn Beatty:
"Jobs fill your pocket, adventures fill your soul"
"Never stop exploring"
"One travels to run away from routine, that dreadful routine that kills all imagination and all our capacity for enthusiasm"
Clayton B. Cornell:
"The traveller's rush that hits you upon arrival to a new place is like a drug. And like a drug, the more you expose yourself to it, the more you want it"
"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page"
Hans Christian Andersen:
"To travel is to live"
26. 'Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller' -
Inspirational words from anonymous travellers
"And then I realized Adventures are the best way to learn"
'Don't call it a dream, call it a plan' - Anonymous
6. 'I wanna travel the world with you. Go to every country, every city, take pictures and be happy' - Anonymous
8. 'If travelling was free, you'd never see me again' - Anonymous
9. 'I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met' - Anonymous
10. 'In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take' - Anonymous
11. 'I've got the travelbug' - Anonymous
13. 'Just go' - Anonymous
14. 'Let's find some beautiful place to get lost' - Anonymous
15. 'Life begins at the end of your comfort zone' - Anonymous
16. 'My favourite thing is to go where I've never been' - Anonymous
19. 'See the world. Meet new people. Find yourself. Have a story worth telling' Anonymous
20. 'Take vacations, go as many places as you can. You can always make money. You can't always make memories' - Anonymous
23. 'This heart of mine was made to travel this world' - Anonymous
25.'Travel while you're young and able. Don't worry about the money, just make it work. Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be' - Anonymous
27. 'Wanderlust: A strong desire or urge to wander or travel and explore the world' - Anonymous
28. 'You must go on adventures to find out where you belong' - Anonymous
29. 'You weren't born to just pay bills and die' - Anonymous
Ancient travel quotes
'Better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times'
- Asian Proverb
Latest blog posts in
How to go camping with a baby: useful tips and info
In September 2015 my wife Emma and I took our 8 month-old daughter for her first trip abroad. Our plan was to take a campervan from...
3 Camping Holiday Ideas with a Baby or Toddler
Going on a road trip holiday with a baby or toddler can be stressful without the right planning and especially without the right campsite to stay...
A Guide to the Best Road Trips in Europe
We don’t think there’s much competition when it comes to road tripping. Europe as a continent offers so much choice and every single destination has its...
Adrenalin Activites in the UK
New Zealand is THE country of adventure and Queenstown on the South Island is the adventure capital of the world. That might be true but you...