UK Campervan Rental Information
Spaceships campervan hire UK and Europe offers a lot more than just a great campervan to explore the UK in. We have a unique on-road community, no hidden costs policy, great camper van rental support, cost saving features and lots more...
On this page you will find lots of helpful information to help you plan your adventure.
You can also check out our dedicated pages for more detailed info
All locations are open 7 days a week. We are closed on 1st January and 25th/26th December.
*After hours collection and drop off available for London Depot.
Subject to availability and bond reduction option chosen.
Edinburgh & Dublin
Monday-Sunday (09:00am- 16:00pm)
Why choose a Spaceship? We pride ourselves on having a no hidden costs policy for our Camper and People carrier hires.
All Spaceships hires come with:
- Up to 4 drivers at no extra charge
- UK and European insurance (Excess of £1500 for campervans and £2,000 for motorhomes
- Per day options to reduce the excess to £0 that are capped for longer hires
- All bedding (campervans) and cooking equipment
- UK and European breakdown cover
- Unlimited Miles
- All applicable taxes
- Conveniently located depots with no pick up or return charges. Open 9am – 4pm , 7 days a week
- On-road phone support 24/7 (giving access to our Fleet Manager who speaks many European languages)
- Roadside emergency kit that you legally must have for driving in Europe
- Free travel advice from our knowledgeable Spaceships team
Spaceships offer one-way European campervan hires between our depots in London, Edinburgh and Dublin
A one-way trip is where you pick your spaceship campervan in one place, and return it back to a different location. With Spaceships you can do one-way hires between any of our depots.
Most motorhome companies charge a huge one-way fee because they don't have depots in each country. They need to send a driver to collect the vehicle which is very expensive. At Spaceships we have our own depots in London, Dublin and Edinburgh. This means we don't need to relocate the vehicle and can pass the savings on to you!
The table below provides rough journey distances and times between our depots:
For more information on the ferry routes between the UK and Europe check out our Ferries to Europe and Ireland page.